The credential

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Feb 5 13:00:56 PST 2003

I'm going to repeat what i've said several times over the last few years, and
most of you know this, since you've gotten the needed credential from "Friends
of the Road to Santiago" already.
If you wish, and if you are a North American, you may request a credential
from "Friends." It costs nothing (although, yes, I'm always happy to receive a
donation). You don't need to be a members (as you must be to request a
credentail from the British Confraternity). Our credential has a schematic
logo of the N.American continent and it reminds or raises the consciousness of
Europeans that yes, we NAmericans also make the trek.

Getting a letter from a parish priest, obviously, is not necessary for the
Friends ' credential and not for any of the other credentials that I know
about.

if you are interested in this, see our web site
http://www.geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago

or write me privately
linda davidson
dgitlitzaaol.com