Vile & Threatening?

dionisio choperena dtxopeaSVN.NET
Sat Dec 27 15:42:22 PST 2003

Doug - thanks for your words.

Buen Camino and God Bless you and your son.

Monica
----- Original Message -----
From: "honestdoug" <honestdougaWORLDONLINE.CO.UK>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: Vile & Threatening?

> Howard Mendes wrote:
>
> >The only "threat" I ever made, if it is a threat at all was to ask Rosina
Lila to stop politicizing Listserve with pro-Arab anti-Israel rant or I
would ask Linda to remove her from Listserve.  Hardly a threat.  She finds
it vile when I told her, privately mind you, that her views were unbalanced,
bigoted and inappropriate.  As for legal action, she claims to be an
attorney and researched it with other attorneys, so she says.  Her only
recourse apparently is to block my emails to her and continue her abusive
messages directed to me on Listserve. I consider her a very knowledgable and
valuable member of Listserve, except when she strays into non-Camino matters
where she displays total ignorance and prejudice. Howard Mendes, NYC now in
NZ