Now: the ranting of a sad, sad old man.

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Fri Dec 26 10:57:19 PST 2003

Dear Howard and all,
I tried to post this message earlier but it was rejected as "too long". I am protesting the language used by some to disagree with others.

Hi Ana and all,
I may have missed something, but I was referring to the dialogue between
Howard and "Tagelle" (whoever that is) and some of the responses related
to them. I don't mind a good debate or hearty dialogue between people as
long as it is conducted with respect. I don't just want us to write
about boots and socks. But what was missing was respect for differences.
If I over-reacted, I apologize. Lydia