Now: the ranting of a sad, sad old man.

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Dec 25 18:50:43 PST 2003

I'm truly perplexed by the invective directed toward me personally on a site supposedly dedicated to discussions about the Camino.  Jeffrey implies that I am not a decent person without knowing me.  He also calls me a right wing extremist although my politics are liberal and far left of most Americans. He also sarcastically says that I'm on the lookout for WMD's in NZ and auditioning for Sharon's job.  REALLY, does this site encourage insults and flaming to this low level?  I gave him a chance to apologize off listserve which he has not done.  I am shocked that noone has seen fit to condemn his unprovoked attack against me and his juvenile behavior.  Howard Mendes NYC, now in NZ looking for WMD's to aim at fools and bigots like Jeffrey and Tagelle.