pre-christian camino, etc.

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 18 11:52:53 PST 2003

Thanks very much Rosina for your account of the discussion about the
Camino's history.
Personally I wouldn't want to try to explain the Camino's Christian history
by reference to anything prior to it.  Or to try to put religious devotion
down to something other than faith.  Faith is faith, like trees are trees.
I have my own faith, but it does not harm to add some anthropoligical and
cultural interest to it.  In fact faith is only expanded when it is open to
wonder about the whole stream of human existence and consciousness, and the
history of human faith.
Sally