Writing contest

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Dec 12 17:53:22 PST 2003

Hello you all,
I do not know the deadline for the writing contest, but since it was only
publicized a couple of weeks ago I should think that the deadline is months away,
more so since the intent appears to be to have participation from people of
all countries.
Through a very lucky star (stela) shining on the field (comp) of my comings
and goings, an enterprising travel agent has gotten me passage through and from
Rome, ( I'll be spending Christmas in Assisi) to Santiago for four days over
New Year's for the opening of the Holy Door and the attending festivities, and
a friendly innkeeper has secured lodgings for me close to the Cathedral.
I'll be there for four days and will do my best to find out the details ab
about the writing contest and how, and where, to apply for the students' Quetzal
route pilgrimage.
If there is somethig else that anyone would like me to look into, please let
me know.
Warm regards,
Rosina