Hostal de los Reyes Catolicos

Judith Wallop JudithwwallopaAOL.COM
Fri Dec 5 09:40:34 PST 2003

We all have our special places to bunk on the camino.  In mid October I
received my Compostela after several years of walking, beginning in Holy Year 1999.
 In the end it was necessary for me to do the Tui/Santiago route!
But I achieved the parchment.

I was a guest at the Hostal de los Reyes Catolicos and found the service
excellent the staff friendly, and very helpful.  Like many pilgrims before me I
walked in wearing a backpack and a reservation in hand.  I have a reservation,
which I have had for two years, for the Easter Holy Days in 2004.

I just wanted to say that if a person is willing and able to say at the
Hostal the history and experience is a meaningful end to an exceptional journey.

Judy

jww