Back from Santiago

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Dec 5 03:51:57 PST 2003

Dear all,
Yes these are the silent footsteps of the pilgrim of ancient times.
Blessed you are Rosina, to have spent these days there and...indeed "La meta
del camino"is a small interactive media wonder"
There are lots of items and 360 degrees pictures with lovely music and some
scenes can be investigeated by the mouse cursor

Rosina you can opt for a regions free player or have it adopted by software:
ask you Tekkie
Snow is on Cebreiro again and in Holland we'll have our feast for children
end those who still believe in Sinterklaas

I will...I got my packet !

still: ultreya and good health to you
pieter pannevis- the netherlands
photographer