[UBE?] Re: Re: post-camino - writing about one's experience of the Camino

Tom Gabriele tcgabeaFRONTIERNET.NET
Tue Dec 2 07:13:24 PST 2003

Sue..
I have been asked to share my Camino.
Time permitting, would you share some of your helpful thoughts?

thanks
tom
tcgabeafrontiernet.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sue Kenney
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: post-camino - writing about one's experience of the Camino

  Galen,
  You have a great story that people would love to hear. I encourage you to do the presentation and let me know how I can help you as I have some experience now. I have been speaking to many different groups including: storytelling at schools, literary festivals, Chapters bookstore, inspirational key notes with corporate clients and soon I will be doing the Sunday mass sermon at a United Church (I'm a Catholic).  This Sunday I am a guest speaker at St. James Church Anglican Church in Orillia at a candle light service for people in grief. They want to hear the Camino story about the sorrow stones because it gives people hope.

  I can't think of anything I would rather do than share the Camino with the world at home. Please let me know how I can help you or anyone else on the list serv to tell your story.

  warmest regards,

  Sue

  sue.kenneyasympatico.ca

  Galen Wilkerson wrote:
  thinking of doing a presentation to various groups in the area about my
  walk and adventure in France and Spain, also walking on the GR10 from
  Hendaye to St. J-pdp beforehand, and returning to stay for 1 euro per day
  in Santiago afterwards (including food and lodging), then living in my tent
  in Toulouse for 3 weeks near the canal du midi, while trying and trying to
  find a job in Europe, and finding out how to live for very little
  there :),  and generally about how hard it is to "escape" the camino in
  southern France.