Help - need id on street arch and church near Puente La Reina or Estella

Ralph Alcorn rbalcornaCS.COM
Sun Aug 31 21:09:32 PDT 2003

I'm putting together a slide show on the Camino and I have two slides where
I can no longer remember the town they are in or near.  I think they are
between Puente La Reina and Estella.  One is a large arch over a city
street.  It was a good sized down - we found an internet cafe and got lost
finding the Camino out of town, and had to ask directions.  The church is
the next slide after the arch, so has to be near there.  I've posted them
both on our website camino page near the top.  I would greatly appreciate it
if anyone who might remember that stretch takes a look at the two photos at
this link http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html

Thanks in advance,
Ralph