Gocamino Listserve

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Fri Aug 29 11:41:59 PDT 2003

Happy Labor Day to all in the USA.
Just to inform :
i'm back from my European research travels and, as I can see by the
pages and pages of emails, pleased to see that Gocamino continues
unabated in its helpfulness.

The University of Rhode Island converted to several kinds of new (and
supposedly people-friendly) computer software packages recently. They
are not working well   and   URI's computer system was whopped  by the
several viruses that leapt out of Pandora's box a couple of weeks ago.

So far I have not seen any complaints or worries about the Gocamino
listserve. But if you had problems sending, receiving, etc. it is probably
because of the university computer woes.
Our classes start on Tuesday. We're really great optimists here and think
things will be new and improved and, yes, working well by then.

Than ks for your patience.
Linda Davidson
Coordinator
Meanwhile, if you need anything,  dgitlitzaaol.com