Camino questions

Nancy Kibens kibensartaANET-STL.COM
Sat Aug 23 08:35:50 PDT 2003

Greetings, Fellow Peregrinas/os,
     I'm leaving in two weeks for Spain and have a couple questions for you who have gone before.
    I'm shipping my backpack in a small suitcase.  I'm wondering if anyone has shipped a suitcase to Santiago.  If so, can it be shipped with just an address taped to the body, or must it be wrapped or boxed?  Is the size a problem?
    I'm arriving in Madrid at noon.  There is a 3:20 train I need to catch.  Can I make it from the airport to the train station in time, going through customs, getting money, etc.
   Much appreciation for your wisdom.

Grazias,
Nancy Kibens
kibensartaanet-stl.com