An empty week or a can of worms?

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Fri Aug 22 00:39:33 PDT 2003

Good luck, Mary.

I think you need to check your computer as another email came through from you that was blocked by our virus detection software, it seems to have had this worm virus attached.

best wishes

Jeffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Mary Bolster
Sent: 20 August 2003 13:49
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: An empty week or a can of worms?

I'm also getting excited, Jeffrey, although I have until Sept 21 to wait. I
also have a simple rucksack and am paring down my gear every night as I go to
sleep. I have been walking w/ the pack and my boots, but the first pair of
boots gave me blisters. So, I now have Vasques w/ Gortex and a nice wide toe box.
Will walk on them for the next four weeks to break them in, but they feel much
better than the first pair. Except for walking, I feel ready as I can be for
this journey. My concern is blisters slowing me down since I have only 28
days, and will begin at Roncevalles. I really just want to get started! Mary