Lack of e-mail and departure

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 21 02:44:32 PDT 2003

This has become a ghost town.  Does anyone have inside knowledge, the
reason?
However, it might be - who knows! - that in America they are listening to us
but can't send mail...or it just isn't arriving.
Dave I wish you luck and happiness for your journey and pilgrimage.  It
seems to me (though I have no qualification in terms of the Camino to say
so, as I haven't even been on it yet!, - though I have done other sorts of
pilgrimage) that there is a lot of value in those days/weeks when we have to
wait.  A lot of good things to learn.  A quiet space. A time of real
preparation inside.
Buen camino.
Sally