Buen Camino Jeffrey!

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 20 09:08:08 PDT 2003

Hope this message gets through. I don`t know if I`m
affected (I`m in Japan), but I did get Jeffrey`s and
Deanna`s messages, so that`s something from Gocamino
at least.

Jeffrey, have a wonderful second Camino. It can be
just as special as the first and in many ways more
special because - at least I believe - that a pilgrim
goes with new eyes every time if their heart is in the
right place, and I don`t mean in a religious sense
only. In the physical sense, much will look familiar
in ground you`ve trod before but with new people, new
perceptions, new prayers (if you`ve got any) and a new
heart, you`re ready for a new Way!

Buen Camino!
Ana