Camino contests; Juloy pilgrims; quick updates

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 13 12:52:52 PDT 2003

>Again, let me know if there is anything that I may find out for you.
>OK dear Ana? Pieter? Kat? et al.?
>Rosina

As always, Rosina, thank you for the reports an your generous offer... I'd
like to know more about this San Anton blessing..you remember I was most
fascinated with the San Antoine monastery outside Colmar in Northern France.
  There is a an important San Antoine Blvd. in Paris which I'll check out in
a month.

be well all once and future pilgrms,
Kathy