travelling back home

dandekay dandekayaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Aug 11 08:05:03 PDT 2003

Buen Camino,Sofia!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sofia" <guava555aHOTMAIL.COM>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 9:06 AM
Subject: travelling back home

Hello,

My camino is getting closer, and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous
but also very excited! I've bought new shoes and started to wear them for
long walks, I've started to plan my packing in detail, and I'm just about to
book my tickets. And that's where I could use a little help... (I know that
it's very late, but due to things out of my control I wasn't able to decide
on when to go until yesterday. And my schedule is rather flexible so there
shouldn't be a problem.)

I'm flying to Biarritz with Ryan Air, and that seems perfect since I would
like to start at SJPdP. The thing I'm wondering about is how to get back
home after my arrival in Santiago. There seem to be two options: either go
to back to Biarritz (by bus?) or go to Barcelona (Iberia?) to catch a Ryan
Air flight from there. What would be my best choice, in your opinion? Or
would you suggest something else?

Also, I would like to thank you all for all the information I've recieved
through this maillist in the past six months! During this time I've been
saving emails that I found useful for my planning (or just interesting in
one way or another) and lately I've been putting all the information
together in a word-document that has been so much help! I'm planning to
print parts of it and bring it on my journey, together with the CSJ guides.
Thank you! I hope I'll be able to return this favour to others once I get
back home.

Take care!

Sofia
(less than three weeks to departure...!)