In search of a Dutch Peregrino..

name: Philip J. Judd PJUDD35aAOL.COM
Sun Aug 10 06:33:48 PDT 2003

In May and early June I had the pleasure of walking with Cass( sounds like
Case) from a city south of Amsterdam. I unforunately neglected to get his
address. He is from a city south of Amsterdam(quite large I believe) He sang in the
city's catholic cathedral choir and has an interesting business of
merchandising department and retail store show windows.He had walked from France..very
tan with very white hair and beard. He carried a very nice wooden walking
stick..Any one know him?? I would appreciate info cause I have great photos I wish
to send him. Thanks, Phil Judd