Tent or No Tent?

Kinsey Carpenter KCarpenteraCMINS.COM
Sat Aug 9 12:33:07 PDT 2003

Having monitored the chat for the past two months, there seems to be
conflicting reports as to whether or not to pack a light one person
tent. I hit the trail on Sept. 1 and still haven't made my tent
decision. Advice at this point is welcome. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or proprietary work product intended for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Carpenter Moore Insurance Services, Inc. for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.