GOCAMINO Digest - 1 Aug 2003 to 2 Aug 2003 (#2003-198)

Eliza Dagostino aedagaCOMCAST.NET
Tue Aug 5 10:14:48 PDT 2003

Hi- my name is eliza(from Massachusetts) and I will be walking the Camino is
Sept./Oct. Just wanted to say hi to others who are travelling then too- My
husbadns is coming for the first two weeks. i'm working out the gear and about
to book my ticket- It's very exciting! Eliza