Boot fit - one foot larger than the other

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Fri Aug 1 07:33:31 PDT 2003

Maps are helpful in that they can help you make intelligent decisions
about which route to take when there are several options, but none of
the maps I used had enough information on them to make those kinds of
decisions.  I did have the maps which come with Millan's guide, but
they were outdated so they did not help.  I relied mostly on the
Confraternity guide.

Maura