Travel from Pamplona to Roncesvalle

Bruce Shelton SHELTON1986aINFIONLINE.NET
Tue Apr 29 21:04:38 PDT 2003

I will be arriving in Pamplona this Saturday, May 3rd, and I would
appreciate advice on the best means of transportation from Pamplona to
Roncesvalle. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to travel via
taxi? Is there a standard fare, or is it necessary to negotiate with
individual cab drivers.

Alternatively, any information available regarding bus lines/schedules is
respectfully requested.

I am 56 years of age and will be hiking the Camino alone.  My plane departs
for Spain this Friday morning. Any assistance I can receive regarding the
above questions or any other helpful information regarding the Camino would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Bruce Shelton
         Virginia Beach, Virginia

View other groups in this category.