Mission Trails

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Apr 28 08:05:00 PDT 2003

The missions of Alta California (strung along El Camino Real) are spaced
about right for daily bicycle travel and the route was done (north to
south) and reported on a year or so ago. Walking is tougher, especially
the southern half since it goes right through the heaviest part of the
metropolitan area of SoCal. I have tried to envision a route in my
area's section, San Juan Capistrano to San Gabriel, but it is quite
murky. The bicyclist wnho did it took a long detour by way of the beach
cities.

regards,

Bob Spenger