cubic inches and liters

Carlos Mentley mentleyaERSKINE.EDU
Wed Apr 23 14:46:35 PDT 2003

GoLite's Speed pack weighs in at 1 lb 15 oz.  It holds 3200 cu in, which
is the equivalent of 52 liters, with an extension sleeve adding another
400 cu in/7 l.  That adds up to a *lot* of room!  I had a pack with 3000
cu inches for my Camino in January, and never filled it, even when I
stuffed my camera case into it.  The Speed is probably a bit large for a
summer Camino!  --Carlos