"PLastify" your backpack at he airport

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Sun Apr 20 18:41:50 PDT 2003

I have been wondering how to treat my pack. I finally decided to wrap my
sleeping bag (just a light fleece bag) around the pack and then wrap the
whole thing in a rather heavy old plastic tablecloth tied with light rope.
I can trash the tablecloth and rope in Madrid. And the whole thing can be
opened by airport security if they choose to do so.  To return home, I'll
just buy something ( maybe even another tablecloth) to put it in again.

Deanna