Bananas

Lia Puglesi the_next_adventureaYAHOO.COM.AR
Sat Apr 19 21:00:55 PDT 2003

Still reading the archives:

As some pointed out, yes, the banana is rich mainly on potasium. Potasium
is fundamental for the inmune system and it is easy to digest whe you shew
it well. (otherwise it can really upset your stomach)5-7/10th of the
potasium of the banana are contained on the little black part at the
bottom of the banana -that that most people don't eat. I learnt this from
my father, who would always recomend us to eat a banana once a day too and
ALWAYS EAT THE END. I've just gotten used to it.  Bananas also have a good
amount of natural sugars and calories that are readily available for you
to use at the begining of your journey every day. Bananas, as far as I
know, are kind of banned from the diets to loose weight for the same
reasons. (lots of sugar an calories that become fat very fast when not
burned)

Lia