PLane tickets

Keyl On the Road the_next_adventureaYAHOO.COM.AR
Fri Apr 18 10:47:25 PDT 2003

Hi everybody:
I was thinking that maybe some of you who do not live in NY-NJ could call the travel agency which information I give down here. I know they make transactions with other states and they can send you the plane ticket. I don't know how far though, but may be you can check it out.
+- BTS travel

NY Manhattan 16 West 46th street, 2nd floor  NY,NY 10036 phone  212 764 6161 fax 212 719 4142

Newark 41 Ferry Street Newark NJ 07105

CALL FRE LOCAL: 1- 800 848 2746 FROM

CALL FREE FROM OTHER STATES: 1- 800 342 5746

hope this is helpful
Lia

¡Navegá y ayudá a un chico! Por cada usuario que se conecte a Internet
con Yahoo! Conexión en abril, Yahoo! donará un plato de comida
para un niño a través de la asociación Por los chicos.