LePuy to Conques questions

Reynolds, Laurie LREYNOLDaLAW.UIUC.EDU
Wed Apr 16 12:57:20 PDT 2003

Hi, all, I have been reading the archives for information on the LePuy
-Conque segment and have been helped immeasurably by some who have already
walked that segment of the Camino.  I have two specific questions that were
not answered by those messages.  First, how many days of walking do you
think I will need?  (To give you a rough estimate of my ability, I walked
from Roncesvalles to Santiago in 2000 and 2002, both in about 32 days).  And
second, does anyone know how I can find out about public transportation from
Conques to Aix-en-Provence, which is where I have to go when I stop walking?
Thank you so much in advance, regards, Laurie