Friends "Newsletter" 15.1 Spring

Bethan Davies bethanaPILIPALAPRESS.COM
Mon Apr 14 11:27:28 PDT 2003

Hi Linda

I thought that your readers would be interested to know that Pili
Pala Press has recently published a guidebook to the Camino de
Santiago.

Walking the Camino de Santiago is the first comprehensive guidebook
to the camino available in North America. Step-by-step instructions,
detailed sketch maps, profile charts and easy-to-use symbols guide
readers along the camino from St-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Santiago de
Compostela, and on to Finisterre.

We include descriptions of the camino's medieval history, fantastic
legends and religious traditions, together with cultural information
on northern Spain's rich heritage and vibrant present. There's also a
12-page illustrated wildlife section, and lots of practical
information for a hassle-free pilgrimage, including albergues and
hotels.

There's more about the book, and about the camino in general, on Pili
Pala Press' web site at http://www.pilipalapress.com/camino/. The
book is available from local independent bookstores, from Amazon.com,
or direct from Pili Pala Press.

Details:
Walking the Camino de Santiago
Bethan Davies & Ben Cole
Pili Pala Press
ISBN: 0-9731698-0-X
Price: US$20
224 pages, 30 maps, 24 profile charts, 12 pages of wildlife sketches.

Thanks for your help. By the way, I very much enjoyed your invaluable
The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago.

Bethan

--
Bethan Davies, Publisher
Pili Pala Press

---
Pili Pala Press
unique walking guides to Spain & Portugal
visit our web site at www.pilipalapress.com