getting lost

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Fri Apr 11 16:28:33 PDT 2003

It can be tricky, since you can't quite be sure which way the arrows
should point. Most commonly they point the way to Fisterra, but the
occasional arrow pointing the "wrong" way can be justified from the
viewpoint of a pilgrim going east to Santiago from the coast. After all,
the tradition is that the arrows point to Santiago. There was one
intersection where I took the arrow that pointed left. Later, I met a
fellow pilgrim who had followed a nearby arrow that pointed to the
right, but we both eventually ended up on the same path. Some of the
route follows roads, but not all of it. My basic method was to head west
whenever I was in doubt.

regards,

Robert