Motives

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Fri Apr 11 16:07:04 PDT 2003

If I were to be really candid with myself, I am afraid that I would find that
my only really deep motivation was escapism - plus probably a measure of senile
machismo.  But I try to avoid looking into to it too deeply. I just keep
swimming after the Pharaoh's barge, i.e. I'm in "de Nile."

regards,

Robert