Scanned topo map (SJPP to Roncesvalles)

Tony Schuster agsustraCHARTER.NET
Fri Apr 11 09:56:27 PDT 2003

Nathalie, for what it is worth, I made a major effort to get maps and GPS
coordinates for the camino when I left last year. (Thanks, Bob) I didn't
need them at all. The only places where the route is poorly marked is in or
near major cities where such maps won't help. Other than that the camino
markers and the yellow arrows are all that you need. So unless you need them
for some reason other than orienteering, don't worry. Besides, how lost can
you get?

Specifically on the Route de Napoleon, the way is well marked. I used a GPS
to give me the approximate distance to Roncesvalles and from St. Jean but
that was only because I had the data. It is so beautiful up there that it
was time wasteful for me to look at these techno marvels and paper products
that I normally use.

Buen Camino!  Tony