Ziplock Bags Are Clever

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Thu Apr 10 17:37:37 PDT 2003

How did someone get all that political stuff from a discussion of
plastic bags???  I was amused by richard Willey's comments because I
thought I was the only one who considers zip locks an essential part of
travel. I always have some on hand for washing clothes when you don't
have a sink, storing left-overs, storing dirty clothes til I have a
chance to do laundry, so many uses. The other thing I take is a "picnic
pack". That is a few paper plates and napkins, a few plastic knives and
spoons, individual servings of mustard (for my inevitable cheese
sandwich) and a few packaged hand wipes packed in a (surprise) zip lock
bag. You never know when a picnic opportunity will present itself. Happy
Travels! Lydia