Motives

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Apr 10 15:05:37 PDT 2003

Jane,

You are not escaping anything, you are facing everything. Bravery, integrity,
faith, patience, love, courage, trust, acceptance, surrender, humiltiy, grace,
faith, truth and the list goes on. I have personally listed 33 virtues presented
on the Camino and 55 gifts and lessons over 29 days. It's a beautiful rainbow
but not a fairytale.

My challenge comes not from the walk itself; for me walking became a state of
being. The true test came when I attempted to integrate the Camino world with
the "real world" in a way that makes a difference.

My advise to you Jane is to go and walk. Don't second guess yourself. Just be.

Sue
Floral Park, Canada
www.suekenney.ca

Buen Camino