buying a suitable backpack

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Apr 9 10:02:29 PDT 2003

As long as you're putting all your stuff in that garbage bag anyway ---
you might consider using that garbage bag to line your pack once you buy
it. I did not have a water proof pack cover. While we didn't experience
a lot of rain, when we did, stuff got wet. I learned that if I lined my
pack with a garbage bag, filled it, then tied it, everything stayed dry.
Buen Camino. Lydia