Howard replies

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Tue Apr 8 09:53:24 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/8/2003 9:14:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM writes:

> not cowardly about signing my name either (or about letting anybody else
> read my emails on the subject)

I have no problem with anyone reading my emails except that of limiting
unnecessary email clutter for those not interested in what I asked you.  I
had expected a private reply.  I think it was rude of you to put my private
email to you on listserve as you also did the last time I wrote to you, but I
should know by now to expect rudeness from you.
By the way I don't put it past you to fabricate the NONSENSE about people in
bars cheering vulgar t-shirts.  Don't worry about filtering me out of your
"system".  I will no longer write to you privately since you have no respect
for a private email.  You must think you are very clever when you malign
someone in NY State with your false sense of superiority and childish
oneupmanship.  Howard Mendes, NYC