Burgos to Santiago in May-June

Anne Covington tugboataaPACIFIER.COM
Tue Apr 1 17:23:30 PST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to walk the last bit of the camino from Burgos to Santiago.  I
have a couple of questions maybe someone can answer for me...

Where do I get a pilgrim's pass?  The spanish tourist office said they would
be available in any abby or monestary.  Is this true?

Is it possible to walk from Burgos to Santiago in 18-20 days?

Can anyone tell me about the terrain in this part of the journey?

I'm taking a train from Vienna and have to spend the night in either
Bordeaux or San Sebastian... Should I plan for one city over another?

 From what I've read, I need to be prepared for a variety of weather from
torrential rain to hot sun.  What have been your experiences?

Any other suggestions?

Anne
Portland, OR