I wish you enough

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Tue Sep 24 03:50:43 PDT 2002

Gretchen,   Do you know the name of the author of this beautiful prayer?  Or, is there any special story of how it came to you?

Paul (May 26, 1999)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gretchen Gonzalez
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 3:00 PM
  Subject: I wish you enough

  This came my way and I wanted to share it with you all as we prepare for the Camino
  or reflect on that journey already accomplished

         "I wish you enough sun to keep you attitude bright.
          I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
          I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
          I wish you enough pain so that  the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
          I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
          I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
          I wish enough 'hello's to get you through the final 'goodbye'.