planning and over planning

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 23 17:55:11 PDT 2002

hi everybody: thank you for the advice about the gloves.

About planning I think it really helps to organize basic "frames" for your trip and it help you in the research of what interestings things you are going to see and do in the time you have available but of course it shouldn't become an inflexive schedule or list of "to-dos" to follow rigidly. But a little planification increases the enjoyment as the expectation you start having when you plan is part of the adventure itself. On the other hand if you do not know much about what you can find on the road, you may not be prepared for some challenges that could have easily been overcome if you had a little more knowledge about them.

Hope al of you have a great trip.

Mine will take place next year, mean while I  'll train in my homeland mountains and in Peru (machu pichu) before going to Compostela.

Lia

Hi friends: check my links, please.Hola amigos: hagan "click" en mis links (en azul):

<A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=863492549">Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!</A>

<A HREF="http://bigcats.care2.com/i?p=478557766">Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!</A>

<A HREF="http://oceans.care2.com/i?p=655779106">Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!</A>