... nothing to see

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 19 22:10:04 PDT 2002

Hi: Thank you for the piece of advise that you gave me about receiving the daily digests. But finally I felt so enthusiastic about reading all your posts that I have decided not to change it yet. I know I can read the messages in tha digest woithout any problem, but it is fine for now.

By the way, I have a question. My husband Jon and I are going to start the Camino I thnk that from Vezelay (one of the main 4 routes in France) in May 2003 and we plan to arrive to Santiago the week before "patron Santiago (that means, July the 25th) We dono t have much money and we would like to get the right to use the Refugios, as well as to get the Compostela from the Church. But I am still not sure if I have to request the Pilgrim pasport in advance or if I have to go to the first refugio and ask for it there, with a letter from some priest from my church. Or if I have to requesto it in the Mairies in france or where and how long in advance.

Could anybody help me at this respect?

Changing the subject, as you can see, I  don't speak English as First Language. I come originally from Argnetina, so If I can help anybody with his/her Spanish or with his /her Frenchy (even when I haven't spoken much French in tha last 2 years, I used to do it pretty well) please don't hesitate to contact me and ask me. I' ll try to aswer your questions as fast as I can. I am sure that many people speak  Spanish and French pretty well here, but anyway, if anybody needs "una manito"...

Thank you very much and good luck to everybody.

I think this is a Great Adventure really!

Lia

Hi friends: check my links, please.Hola amigos: hagan "click" en mis links (en azul):

<A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/i?p=863492549">Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!</A>

<A HREF="http://bigcats.care2.com/i?p=478557766">Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!</A>

<A HREF="http://oceans.care2.com/i?p=655779106">Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!</A>