What about walking sticks?

Antoinette Judelsohn Spirit444aAOL.COM
Wed Sep 18 18:49:16 PDT 2002

You cannot carry a walking stick onto a flight headed for the US. Mine was
placed in a bag produced by the airport on my first flight then wrapped in
plastic on the second flight. It got lost along the way but did show up in
one piece. And I was very grateful for that.
Upon my return, I had pain in my right hand from holding onto my stick.  It
was more joint-like pain which has since healed. But everyone experiences
something different.
On my journey this summer, I found that the camino will give you what you
need and will teach you what you are needing to learn about yourself. And now
that I am back to life as a single, working Mom, it's all different in an
amazingly, beautiful way.
Antoinette