What about walking sticks?

B'midbar bamidbaraCAMINANTE.US
Tue Sep 17 16:26:36 PDT 2002

There was some discussion here last winter about the various ways in which people "discovered" their staff, or vice-versa.  Then there were subsequent discussions, post 9/11, about getting them back home.  Is it okay to bring them back on the plane with you, or do you have to find some alternative mode of shipment?

And while we're talking about walking staffs, what about one's hands?  There's a great deal of discussion about feet and shoes, but I'd think, after a full day of lifting and planting a stick repeatedly, one's hands might take a beating, particularly your palms and the space between your thumb and first finger.  Walking gloves?

Regards, B'midbar.