Adios!

M Parker MGParkeraAOL.COM
Tue Sep 17 06:59:39 PDT 2002

Well,  I'm off and running today.  Leaving for Spain and upwards to
Roncesvalles by Friday.  (Utreya!)

Gracias for all the help,  hints,  encouragement,  etc.  I couldn't be going
without you.
I have been on the listserv for at least 2 years......getting prepared.
Let's hope I'm not too prepared.
Especially thanks to Katie and Rod in Austin.

If anyone else is walking with similar start dates and points,  look for me.
I'm the one with the black Dana Bombpack and  pink Leki walking
stick.....(stick purchased in Switzerland 15 years ago)....blonde,  50-ish,
smiling.
Utreya!
Marianne