Cyber cafe

Lynne Gilberg lgeditaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Sep 1 07:32:40 PDT 2002

All of this recent info on cybercafes is interesting as I have promised
about 30 friends/family a weekly update of sorts. However, I cannot imagine
that my sorry little feet, after 15-plus miles of walking, will be willing
to actually walk some more in SEARCH of internet access. You folks out there
must be very STRONG!

I leave tomorrow and am so excited that I am jumping up and down in spite of
my new blister that I got from experimenting on a long training hike Friday
with a different type of sock. Better to learn here than there, huh?

Thanks to all of you out there for all the TERRIFIC insights, practical
tips, encouragement, etc. It has been truly invaluable. I am nearly done
devouring the Gitlitz/Davidson book. I am transferring notations from that
book onto my xerox copies of the maps from Millan Bravo's book so that I
will be able to place myself in context and absorb the history surrounding
me. Each day, I will toss the previous map, lightening my load by some
miniscule percentage of an ounce. And we all know how important that will
be!

--
Lynne
lgeditasbcglobal.net