No subject

Alan Harris aharrisaRAVINGREENBERG.COM
Mon Oct 28 12:21:41 PST 2002

Dear Friends:

I recently completed the Camino,( Aug. 24th to Oct 4th.)  Early on the route
I bought a small  yellow pin in the shape of the flecha amarilla(yellow
arrow) which I stuck on my beret.  At the  conclusion I bought three more
such small pins which I mailed  to my three daughters as a souvenir of my
walk.  Unfortunately the pin I mailed to my daughter in Los Angeles was
either removed or somehow punched out of the envelope and she didn't receive
it.

Does anyone know where I can purchase another, short of going back to Spain,
or does any one have such a pin that they would sell to me.  Thank you.
Allan M.Harris