Greetings from Asia! I have just joined!!!

Yoong Lee yoongleeaLIVEDOOR.COM
Thu Oct 24 20:39:33 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone!

I plan to ride my bike on the road to Santiago Pilgrimage next year. The
purpose of the trip is semi-religious nature and semi-sight seeing. That is
because I am a Catholic in Japan but I have lost my faith for Jesus Christ
in the past 20 years. Now I sometimes attends mass at a church after I got
an accident two year ago. I hope that I can experience a miracle during a
trip and really believe in the omnipotence and omniscience of Jesus Christ.

During my trip, I will be stopping by at the castle of Xavier. As you might
know, St. Xavier came to Japan to preach the gospel to the Japanese. When I
visited Vatican three years, I saw the bone of his hand enshrined inside the
Cathedral. It was impressive, indeed.

If anyone had a bike trip in Spain, kindly let me know your story.

Cheers

Yoong Lee