corrections

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Oct 20 12:29:49 PDT 2002

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your instructive and illuminating reply.
A group of professors from England, France and Russia studied commonalties of
sound, in sort of an inverse pyramid, and with the help of computers, etc.,
they came out with the first 100 "educated sound" words that might have been
used by the earliest humans, somewhere in Kenya, thousands and thousands of
years ago.
The research appeared very scholarly and the results seem plausible.
Logically, human speech must have had a common origin.
I read about it on a plane somewhere, in a French magazine, and I wish I knew
more about it.
Thanks again.
Warm regards,
Rosina