Route questions - Ponferrada to Santiago

Bert Sanchez BytcaaAOL.COM
Sun Oct 20 09:36:16 PDT 2002

Peter - what I find most enjoyable was being alone, communing with nature,
and my own thoughts where I was able to peel off the layers of garbage in my
mind and actually experienced thoughts of a childhood long forgotten; I also
enjoyed talking with locals in my broken Spanish; the museums, old churches,
etc.  There were a lot of pilgrims who had cars take their bags to the next
stop for a fee.  I did this once before I climbed O Cebriero . If you own
your own vehicle be advised that there are stops where busses go only once a
day.  Some people went back to join their group in a taxi...for about 30-40
euros.

Buen Camino.

BERT