Paris start location, also Vezelay

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Sat Oct 5 08:52:06 PDT 2002

We will be going to France in a few days, staying in Paris, but also touring the
countryside around Vezelay.  Where is the start in Paris, exactly?  Someone said
it was a fountain, I thought.  I did a little web searching, with no luck.  I do
not remember any discussions of the Paris start in the last year in this group.
Anyone know where the start is?

I understand that the cathedral in Vezelay is impressive, and we plan to visit
(by car).

This is a tourism trip, but I wanted to see those two starts.  Maybe someday I
will have enought time to walk from Vezelay.  (I walked from Leon this spring).

Richard