The Ages of Mankind

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Oct 2 13:18:20 PDT 2002

Hi Lia,
As far as I know the only items being exhibited in New York are paintings, sculptures, religious vestiments, ancient chalices and similar objects.  I cannot imagine the possibility of the Astorga exhibition being replicated anywhere; further, they had at least a thousand works of art in exhibition there, and I understand that only a few more than one hundred are in New York.  The pieces are so old, precious and delicate that they don't travel much.
I'll probably go very soon to see them and will know more about it then. There is a video tape of the Astorga exhibit,  music and all, hampered, unfortunately, by the spoken narrative, in my personal opinion.
Regards,
Rosina